- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Qasr al Kharrana
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Qasr al Azraq
- Roman Amphitheatre
This 17 day tour, starts from Amman, Jordan, and ends at Cairo, Egypt. Explore Egypt and Jordan in one tour. The Pyramids, the Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, onto Aswan, relax on a felucca to Luxor. Visit the Luxor temple and the Valley of the Kings, then to the Red Sea for snorkelling and diving before heading to Jordan where the highlight is pink Petra.
Day 1: Amman
Day 2: Desert Castles and Amman city tour
Day 3: Jerash, Ajloun Castle and Rasoun homestay
Day 4: Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
Day 5: Dana Biosphere Reserve, Shobak Castle and Petra
Day 6: Petra, Wadi Rum and Bedouin camp
Day 7: Jeep Safari, Bedouin experience at Wadi Rum and back to Amman
Day 8: Fly Cairo, free time
Day 9: Pyramids, Sphinx & Museum
Day 10: Aswan, Nubian Village & Philae Temple
Day 11: Abu Simbel option. Nile Felucca Cruise
Day 12: Edfu temple and Luxor Temple at night
Day 13: Luxor, West bank tour, Karnak temple
Day 14: Luxor to the Red Sea at Hurghada
Day 15: Red Sea at Hurghada, free day
Day 16: Cairo, Khan-el-Khalili bazaar
Day 17: Cairo, free day
- Overnight Felucca cruise with support boat
- Overnight sleeper train - Cairo to Aswan
- 3 Overnight Amman at Guest House Amman Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Rasoun Village at Rasoun Homestay (Homestay)
- 1 Overnight Dead Sea - Sweimeh at Dead Sea Spa Resort (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Petra at La Maison Hotel (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Wadi Rum at Rahayeb Desert Camp (Desert Camp)
- 1 Overnight Cairo at Steigenberger Pyramids Resort (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Between Cairo - Aswan at Sleeper Train (Private Twin Berth Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Aswan at Tulip Hotel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight On the Nile at Felucca (Felucca)
- 2 Overnight Luxor at Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel (5 star)
- 2 Overnight Hurghada at Sunrise Royal Makadi Hotel (5 star)
- 1 Overnight Cairo at Cairo Sheraton (5 star)
- 16 breakfast, 5 lunch and 6 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- International flight between Cairo and Amman
- Professional English-speaking tour guide/ Egyptologist for all sightseeing tours in Egypt
- Professional English-speaking tour leader and local guides in Jordan
- 4 x 4 Desert Jeep Safari
- All camping equipment at Wadi Rum
- Egypt Tipping kitty (allow US$45)
- Family Suite
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ancient Discoveries Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 143 today.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ancient Discoveries Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ancient Discoveries Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ancient Discoveries Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Hotel Gala Dinners - Many of the hotels and Nile cruise boats, on this tour, arrange a very special gala dinner with entertainment in the evening on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Payment for these is often optional on Christmas Eve (24 Dec) but may be compulsory on New Year's Eve (31 Dec), whether you attend or not. Prices can range from around US$50 to over US$150 per person. Final decisions on prices and whether dinners are compulsory are made relatively close to the time. We aim to always select hotels that make their Gala Dinners optional, though this is is not always possible. Gala dinner prices are therefore not included in our tour prices, but will be added to your booking if they become required. More information is available on request.
5. Wadi Rum Desert Camp has shared bathroom & toilet facilities. Upgrades to en-suite tents available and dependent on availabilty.
6. Jordan visas are available on arrival for JD 40. As entrance fees are not included in this tour, we strongly recommend purchasing a Jordan Pass in advance. This provides a free visa, a package of entrance fees, and digital brochures to sites visited. Cost JD 70 (approx. USD 99) from https://www.jordanpass.jo/Contents/Prices.aspx COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Our 16 seater minivan will only carry a maximum of 8 people to adhere to distancing protocols against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transportation.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that are in line with “Safe Tourism Certification Program” from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture.