- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Petra's secrets, with two full days at the rosered city
- Experience Bedouin life at a desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Stroll through the ancient streets of Roman Jerash
- Put your feet up and float in the tranquil Dead Sea
Jordan is an ideal destination for a one-week adventure. Bursting with things to see and do this trip includes the best of what this magnificent country has to offer, visiting all the major sites of interest. We will have two full days to explore the so called 'rose-red city' of Petra and to take a guided visit around Jerash, one of the best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East. There is time to 'float' in the salty waters of the Dead Sea and snorkel (optional) over the beautiful coral reefs of the Red Sea. We will also experience the fabulous scenery in the desert at Wadi Rum, where we take a 4WD excursion into the more remote regions and camp out like the Bedouin.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Visit Jerash and take a city tour of Amman
Day 3: Drive down King's Highway to Petra via Mt Nebo, Madaba and Kerak.
Day 4-5: Two days to explore the expansive sights of Petra.
Day 6: Drive to Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Exodus private
Day 7: Morning in Wadi Rum; drive to Aqaba; relax by the Red sea; optional
Day 8: Drive from Aqaba to the Dead Sea and enjoy a float
Day 9: Trip ends at the Dead Sea.
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Amman and from Dead Sea are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Week in Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Week in Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Week in Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Week in Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.