- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Discover Petra's secrets, with two full days at the labyrinthine rosered city
- Experience Bedouin life at a desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Stroll through the ancient streets of Roman Jerash
- Float in the mystical Dead Sea
Jordan is an ideal destination for a one-week adventure. Bursting with things to see and do this trip includes the best of what this magnificent country has to offer, visiting all the major sites of interest. We will have two full days to explore the so called 'rose-red city' of Petra and to take a guided visit around Jerash, one of the best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East. There is time to 'float' in the salty waters of the Dead Sea and snorkel (optional) over the beautiful coral reefs of the Red Sea. We will also experience the fabulous scenery in the desert at Wadi Rum, where we take a 4WD excursion into the more remote regions and camp out like the Bedouin.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Visit Jerash and take a city tour of Amman
Day 3: Drive down King's Highway to Petra via Mt Nebo, Madaba and Kerak.
Day 4-5: Two days to explore the expansive sights of Petra.
Day 6: Drive to Wadi Rum desert; 4WD excursion and overnight in a Exodus private
Day 7: Morning in Wadi Rum; drive to Aqaba; relax by the Red sea; optional
Day 8: Drive from Aqaba to the Dead Sea and enjoy a float
Day 9: Trip ends at the Dead Sea.
- 7 nights hotels, 1 night private camp , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Travel by air-conditioned bus and 4WD in Wadi Rum
- Group normally 4 to 20 plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Week in Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 52 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
A Week in Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Week in Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.