An exciting eight-day tour to discover the beautiful paths of the Amalfi Coast and Capri. Get deep into the nature of this stunning area and appreciate the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Salerno, Sorrento and Capri. Follow the routes of the coastline isolated from civilization and admire pristine waterfalls, springs and unique plants on the most beautiful trails in Italy.
Day 1: Arrival Naples – Amalfi Coast
Day 2: Amalfi Coast: Monte Tre Calli (hiking 2,5km – 2,5hrs)
Day 3: Amalfi Coast: Valle Delle Ferriere (hiking 4,5km – 3hrs)
Day 4: Amalfi Coast: Sentiero Degli Dei – Sorrento (hiking 6,5km – 3hrs)
Day 5: Sorrento
Day 6: Sorrento – Capri: Sentiero Dei Fortini – Sorrento (hiking 5,2km – 3hrs)
Day 7: Sorrento – Mt. Vesuvius – Naples
Day 8: Departure Naples
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Santa Lucia or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel La Pergola or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Capodimonte or similar 4*
- 7 night's accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- Private car or minivan transportation to/from Naples Airport or Train Station (Day 1, 8)
- Private car or minivan transportation for excursions
- Roundtrip ferry to Capri (Day 6)
- Operated with English or Spanish-speaking private guides (Day 2, 3, 4, 6)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Guided Monte Tre Calli hike (Day 2), guided Valley of the Mills hike (entrance fees included) (Day 3), guided Path of the Gods hike (Day 4), guided Sentiero dei Fortini hike (Day 6), Mount Vesuvius tickets, guided archaeological tour of Pompeii (entrance fees included) (Day 7)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- International or domestic flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks during meals
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hiking The Amalfi Coast, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hiking The Amalfi Coast, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hiking The Amalfi Coast, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.