- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Explore the ancient and modern Silk Road via private train on this unique journey through one of Asia’s most historically dynamic regions. Amazing natural beauty, mysterious ancient artifacts and modern metropolises are waiting for you on this legendary trade route. The Tsar`s Gold luxury train offers a range of cabins from comfortable 4-berth to superior double-bed cabins with ensuite facilities.
Day 1: Arrival in Almaty
Day 2: Almaty – The Father of the Apple (Kazakhstan)
Day 3: Lake Issyk-Kul (Kyrgyzstan)
Day 4: Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
Day 5: Tashkent – The Green Oasis (Uzbekistan)
Day 6: Kokand (Uzbekistan)
Day 7: Travelling though time (Uzbekistan)
Day 8: Samarkand – Crossroads of Cultures (Uzbekistan)
Day 9: Samarkand – Crossroads of Cultures (Uzbekistan)
Day 10: Samarkand and to Khujand
Day 11: Khujand
Day 12: Uzbekistan’s Hidden Khiva (Uzbekistan)
Day 13: Bukhara, the Noble One (Uzbekistan)
Day 14: Bukhara, the Noble One (Uzbekistan)
Day 15: Return to Tashkent
Day 16: Tashkent – Journey Concludes
- 7 hotel (twin share)8 train nights
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Almaty and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tsar's Gold The Great Silk Road Adventure - Almaty to Tashkent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 257+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tsar's Gold The Great Silk Road Adventure - Almaty to Tashkent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tsar's Gold The Great Silk Road Adventure - Almaty to Tashkent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tsar's Gold The Great Silk Road Adventure - Almaty to Tashkent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.