- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Follow the legendary Silk Road back in time, across three countries and seven UNESCO World Heritage sites. The Tsar`s Gold luxury train offer a range of cabins from comfortable 4-berth to superior double-bed cabins with ensuite facilities.
Day 1: Welcome to Ashgabat
Day 2: Ashgabat and Ancient Nisa
Day 3: Merv - The Ancient Pearl of the East
Day 4: Arrive Bukhara
Day 5: Bukhara - The Samanid Mausoleum
Day 6: Bukhara to Khiva
Day 7: Khiva - From the Pages of 1001 Nights
Day 8: Samarkand
Day 9: Samarkand
Day 10: Shakhrisabz
Day 11: Tashkent - The Green Oasis
Day 12: Nomad’s Pilgrimage Centre: Turkestan
Day 13: Almaty – The Father of Apples
Day 14: Almaty – An Epic Journey Comes to an end
- 6 hotel (twin share)7 train nights
- 2 Dinner(s)
- All transfers are included.
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Almaty and from Ashgabat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Ashgabat to Almaty tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 233+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Ashgabat to Almaty tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Ashgabat to Almaty tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Ashgabat to Almaty tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.