- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A 14 day journey through Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan that has been a part of the Silk Road route since ancient times. From stunning architecture to wondrous landscapes and everything in between, this unforgettable journey is your gateway to adventure. The Tsar`s Gold luxury train offer a range of cabins from comfortable 4-berth to superior double-bed cabins with ensuite facilities.
Day 1: Arrival in Almaty
Day 2: Almaty – Life in Almaty
Day 3: Nomad’s Pilgrimage Centre Turkestan
Day 4: Tashkent - The Green Oasis
Day 5: Shakhrisabz
Day 6: Samarkand
Day 7: Samarkand
Day 8: Samarkand to Khiva
Day 9: A Fairy Tale of 1001 Nights
Day 10: Bukhara
Day 11: Mausoleum of the Samanid
Day 12: Merv - The Ancient Pearl of the East
Day 13: Former Royal City of Nisa and Today’s Capital, Ashgabat
Day 14: Ashgabat – Journey Concludes
- 6 hotel (twin share)7 train nights
- 1 Dinner(s)
- All transfers are included.
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Almaty and from Ashgabat are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Almaty to Ashgabat tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 233+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Almaty to Ashgabat tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 666 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Almaty to Ashgabat tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tsar's Gold Legendary Silk Road - Almaty to Ashgabat tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.