- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-27083
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- See the best of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Visit historical and political highlights
- Learn the fascinating history of the two countries
- Discover national wonders
Get lost in the beauty, culture, history and flavours of two extraordinary countries on this 12-day adventure! Discover amazing places and experience the nomad local life as you travel from Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan.
Day 1: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Day 2: Almaty – Tamgaly-Tas – Almaty, Kazakhstan
Day 3: Almaty – Altyn Emel, Kazakhstan
Day 4: Altyn Emel - Charyn - Shatty, Kazakhstan
Day 5: Shatty - Kol Sai Lake, Kazakhstan – Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
Day 6: Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
Day 7: Karakol – Jety-Oguz – Bokonbaevo – Kochkor, Kyrgyzstan
Day 8: Kochkor – Son-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Day 9: Son-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Day 10: Son-Kul – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 11: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 12: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- 11 Nights shared accommodation
- - 4N Hotel 3
- - 2N Yurt
- - 5N Guesthouses
- 11 Breakfast(s), 1 Lunch(es), 4 Dinner(s),
- Transport according to the itinerary
- Some of the activities
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tamgaly, Altyn-Emel Park, Singing dunes, Jety Oguz, Kochkor, Son-Kul, Bishkek
- Almaty city tour
- Charyn Canyon hike
- Karakol city tour
- Mineral water (1L per day per person)
- Entrance fee according to the program
- English speaking guide
- Visa for Kyrgyzstan
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Guides
- Personal Expenses
- Early check-in in Day 1
- Optional activities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols