- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru and gain an insight into the land and the local Mala people.
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities on guided nature walks.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru and hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon.
- Discover ancient cave paintings near Mutitjulu Waterhole as a local Anangu guide explains the culture and stories behind the art and its connection to the land.
Want to see the Red Centre's greatest natural attractions in under three days? Easy. Jump on this trip and you'll get to admire Uluru by sunrise and sunset, explore the natural wonders of Kings Canyon – the Lost City, Amphitheatre, Garden of Eden and North and South Walls – and weave through the gigantic boulders and gullies of Kata Tjuta. Experience the heart of the Red Centre with the best guides in the business who know the culture, people and Outback like the back of their hand. Spend you days gaining a deeper understanding into the spiritual importance of Uluru and its surrounds, and your nights camping on Australia’s red earth and dining under the stars.
Alice Springs – Uluru
Kings Canyon – Alice Springs
- Permanent, furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- All-terrain vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Any international flights to/from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uluru Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uluru Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 14 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Uluru Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uluru Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This isn't a basic camping experience, as you'll be treated to creature comforts such as proper beds, linen, electricity and cooling fans.
- Temperatures in the Red Centre can be extreme. During the day the weather can be very hot (and the Australian sun is very strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so bring base layers and warm clothing.
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- On most days of the trip, you’ll spend several hours driving through very sparse areas of desert. Crank up the tunes and sit back to enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel.
- Camping out in the open may not appeal to some people, although a proper bed, linen and electricity are provided.
- Group participation makes up a lot of this trip, so you'll be required to help with preparation of meals and cleaning up. These are the kind of tasks that bring a group closer together.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal