- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 24
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel.
- Experience the Northern Territory with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru as you appreciate the view of this special place from every angle.
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites and hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases at Kings Canyon.
This 3 Day Uluru (Ayres Rock) Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten. Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
Alice Springs - Uluru
- Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- All-terrain vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Uluru - Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru - Uluru Cultural Centre
- Uluru - Maruku Arts Cultural Experience
- Kings Canyon - Rim Walk
- Any international flights to/from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uluru Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uluru Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 30 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 29 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 29 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uluru Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uluru Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a camping trip for those who are looking for the basics. Simple facilities and lack of emphasis on creature comforts make this an authentic experience of the Australian outback.
- Group participation makes up a lot of this trip, so you'll be required to help with preparation of meals and cleaning up. These are the kind of tasks that bring a group closer together.
- Temperatures in the Red Centre can be extreme. During the day the weather can be very hot (and the Australian sun is very strong) so please bring appropriate clothing, use sun protection and drink plenty of water. In the evenings temperatures really drop, so bring base layers and warm clothing.
- This trip requires a moderate level of fitness as it involves a lot of walking, allowing you to really get among nature. Please bring sturdy, comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing.
- On most days of the trip, you’ll spend several hours driving through very sparse areas of desert. Sit back and enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel.
- On some days of the trip, you’ll spend several hours driving through very sparse areas of Australia. Sit back and enjoy landscapes that you would miss in any other form of travel. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. Think of it as a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie.
- This trip is operated and run by our trusted partner, Adventure Tours Australia. You will be travelling with a mixture of both Adventure Tours Australia customers and Intrepid customers. Intrepid works closely with Adventure Tours Australia to ensure that all of our customers enjoy their time away.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers