- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience sunset at Uluru
- Experience sunrise at Uluru
- Uluru base walk
- Walk the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta
Words can’t describe how breath taking this place is, so why would we try? Spend four days uncovering the magic of the Red Centre for yourself and learn why people have been drawn to this place for thousands of years. Time to discover what the Outback really means.
Dario was an amazing driver, and I felt very safe with him behind the wheel.”
Day 1 : Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 2 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 3 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
Day 4 : Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- -2 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a swag
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Uluru scenic flight: from $150.00
-Uluru and Kata Tjuta scenic flight: from $245.00
-Grand View scenic flight: from $320.00
-Camel Express tour: from $80.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Rock N Canyon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Save US$ 21+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rock N Canyon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Rock N Canyon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rock N Canyon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.