- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Visit the Flinders Ranges
- Stay underground in Coober Pedy
- Visit a kangaroo orphanage in Coober Pedy
- Experience sunset and sunrise over Ulu?u
A trip that travels through national parks, checks out unusual subterranean homes and the stunning sight that is Ulu?u (at sunset and sunrise) before the red rock giants of The Olgas: it's all here. Expect stunning scenery and Aussie hospitality every step of the way.
Day 1 : Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 2 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 3 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
Day 4 : Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Day 5 : Alice Springs
Day 6 : Alice Springs to Coober Pedy
Day 7 : Coober Pedy to Flinders Ranges
Day 8 : Flinders Ranges
Day 9 : Flinders Ranges to Adelaide
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- 4 nights in hotels
- 3 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a swag
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
Australia - Uluru
Scenic Helicopter Flight from: AUD 150
Field of Light: AUD 43
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Alice Springs and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Gem tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 82 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 55 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Gem tour. You can cancel the tour up to 43 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 42 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 05 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Outback Gem tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Gem tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.