- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road and see sunset at the 12 Apostles
- Paint your own souvenir boomerang
- Hike to the base of MacKenzie Falls
- Make your own wine in Coonawarra
Time to get down south and outback. A trip with the perfect mix of jaw-dropping scenery, masses of wildlife, cool cities and out-of-the-way spots, you're bound to get a true taste of the Land Down Under. Add to that waterfalls and lakes, Aboriginal art, subterranean homes, dingo fences and the unforgettable Ulu?u, and this two-week adventure will knock all others out of the park.
Always wanted to go overseas”
Day 1 : Alice Springs to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 2 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Day 3 : Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to Kings Canyon
Day 4 : Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Day 5 : Alice Springs
Day 6 : Alice Springs to Coober Pedy
Day 7 : Coober Pedy to Flinders Ranges
Day 8 : Flinders Ranges
Day 9 : Flinders Ranges to Adelaide
Day 10 : Adelaide
Day 11 : Adelaide to Mt Gambier
Day 12 : Mt Gambier to Grampains
Day 13 : Grampians to Port Campbell
Day 14 : Port Campbell to Melbourne
- 12 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- 2 nights in hotels
- 3 nights in motels
- 7 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a swag
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Alice Springs and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Down South & Outback tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 117 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 78 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Down South & Outback tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Down South & Outback tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.