- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Uluru base walk, sunset and sunrise
- Hike the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta
- Complete the Rim Walk at Kings Canyon
You will spend the nights in private campsites sleeping out under the stars in swags within existing and well-equipped campgrounds and travel in an air-conditioned minibus and absorb the fascinating information of the area and its people provided by your experienced guide.
With the option to depart either select Alice Springs accommodation or Ayers Rock Airport, this tour finishes in Alice Springs.
Day 1: Uluru
Day 2: Kata Tjuta
Day 3: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Pick up from Alice Springs accommodation or Ayers Rock Airport (please provide flight details)
- Professional guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned minibus
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Camping equipment including swag
- Drinking water (please provide your own bottle)
- Sleeping Bag (can be hired for $30)
- Water bottle (1.5 litres)
- National Park Fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCamping is in swags on this safari. For guests requiring a tent there is a $60 per person hire fee. Tents can sleep up to two passengers and must be requested prior to departure. This tour is not suitable for children. We recommend guests arrive on the Jetstar or Virgin Australia flights into Ayers Rock. Clients joining at Ayers Rock airport or resort will do so after lunch and therefore is not included. Please ensure you have had lunch prior to your collection as we will be travelling straight to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park to start the afternoon's sightseeing. Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee is not included and is payable direct on the day of departure. Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack. Excess luggage should be stored at your Alice Springs accommodation. If commencing at Ayers Rock please ensure you have one day pack and a soft overnight bag/backpack with the items you require for the 3 days packed inside as your large luggage will be stored in the vehicle/trailer and will not be accessible during this time. Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Suggested packing list: 1.5 Litre water bottle, wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen, sleeping bag (or you can hire one for $30), insect repellent, torch, bathers and towel for swimming (during hot Summer months) and comfortable, casual clothing for 4 days. During the Winter months please bring some warm clothes for night time such as a sweater, track pants, beanie and warm socks.