- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the fascinating Moorish history of white villages
- Experience the rich culture in Seville and Granada
- Visit the famous Alhambra
- Explore authentic rural countryside around our converted farmhouse
Andalucia is one of the greatest ethnic melting pots of the Mediterranean and the westernmost meeting place of past civilisations including the Greeks, the Phoenicians, Carthaginians and Romans. It was the sophisticated Moslem kingdom, 'Al Andalus', however, that gave the region its richest and most lasting cultural heritage and distinctive traditions. From the magic cities of Seville and Granada to the secret gem of Antequera and the timeless white villages of Olvera and Setenil, there is a wealth of culture to indulge in. Taking advantage of a comfortable base, Cortijo Rosario, and a private minibus, the journey combines some great cultural highlights with the peace and tranquillity of the Andalusian countryside. *Temporary changes due to COVID-security measures. **Last updated: 22/07/2020* At Exodus we acknowledge our responsibility to have the most up to date information on anything that will affect our customers on holiday, and to communicate this to our customers as effectively as possible.Our general global COVID security measures are described in ourTravel">https://www.exodus.co.uk/travel-safety-charter">TravelSafety Charter, and changes will be made to these measures as required by the global pandemic situation.However, we also expect there to be *specific* requirements, measures and sometimes itinerary changes that apply to certain trips only, and may well be temporary measures. We have highlighted all known changes in the section below. *Entry requirements. *There are */no known changes/* to entry requirements that may affect your joining this trip.However for all trips, having the correct documentation and visa, if required, remains the customer’s responsibility based on their own nationality. We therefore encourage all travellers to check entry requirements using the travel advice of their home nation for the relevant destination. For UK passport holders that ishttps://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice *Local">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-tra... COVID restrictions*There are likely to be some local requirements (some of which may be local law) in your host destination, related to face-masks and social distancing, details of which, will be explained by your leader on arrival. *Itinerary changes*There are */no planned itinerary changes/*. However, customers should be prepared for occasional short notice changes as required by local authorities or recommended by the Exodus Leader to maintain COVID-security for the group.
Day 1: Start Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas.
Day 2: Half-day guided walk through nearby hills and olive groves of Algamitas.
Day 3: Marvel at beautiful Moorish and 'Mudejar' architecture and enjoy the gardens
of Seville; overnight in Seville.
Day 4: To the white Moorish villages of Andalucia; visit Olvera and Setenil; return
to the Cortijo.
Day 5: Free day: explore the countryside around the farmhouse or visit Ronda or
Day 6: Full day in Granada. Visit to the Alhambra; free time to explore the city;
overnight in Granada.
Day 7: To the white village of Antequera; short walk in El Torcal Natural Reserve;
transfer back to the Cortijo.
Day 8: End Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas.
- 5 nights in a comfortable converted farmhouse and 2 nights in hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- Transfer for group flights
- Gentle day walks and sightseeing
- Group normally 5 to 15, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Alhambra ticket included; early booking highly recommended
- Alhambra ticket included; early booking highly recommended
- Any international flights to/from Algamitas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Authentic Andalucia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Authentic Andalucia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Authentic Andalucia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Authentic Andalucia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.