This is a shore excursion from Alexandria port and is an excellent way to explore Alexandria in one day. Our representative will meet and assist you on the pier and escort you to your private, modern A/C vehicle to meet your private, qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
On this tour, you will explore the following sites:
- Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa (one of the wonders of the Middle Ages)
- Pompey's pillar
- Remains of the Temple of Serapis
- Roman amphitheater
- National museum of Alexandria
- New Library of Alexandria
- Fort of Qaitbay (site of ancient lighthouse Pharos)
Lunch is included at a seafood restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your ship.