- Visiting the beautiful Alexandria
- Guided tour with a qualified Egyptologist
- Step back in time
On this tour, you will explore the following sites:
- Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa (one of the wonders of the Middle Ages)
- Pompey's pillar
- Remains of the Temple of Serapis
- Roman amphitheater
- National museum of Alexandria
- New Library of Alexandria
- Fort of Qaitbay (site of ancient lighthouse Pharos)
Lunch is included at a seafood restaurant overlooking the Mediterranean.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your ship.
- Meet and assist services at the port
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Transport in a private, modern a/c vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local taxes and parking fees
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.