- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit ElAlamein War Museum
- Visit the War Cemetery of Commonwealth
At 7:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo by our expert tour guide then transferred to El-Alamein which is Located About 240 Kilometers Northwest Of Cairo And 106 Kilometers West Of Alexandria.
Upon arrival at El-Alamein, we visit El-Alamein War Museum and the War Cemetery that is also known as The Commonwealth Cemetery that Contains the Graves Of Soldiers from different countries.
El-Alamein was one of the most important spots in the Second World War. In this trip you will able to know more about the second World War and all historical events.
Afterwards, we start driving back to your Hotel In Cairo.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle Latest model
- English expert tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottle of water for each during your tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any Optional Tour not mentioned above
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.