- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy sunset and sunrise game drives in an open Land Rover with an experienced game ranger
- Spend a night at Garden Route Game Lodge. Dinner & breakfast included
- See a variety of wild animals
Arrive at our game lodge and check in. Prepare for an evening game drive. The game drives take between two and three hours depending on the time spent at each sighting. It is advisable to bring warm clothes along for the game drive even during hot summer months. Your game ranger will provide ponchos and warm blankets and has a bird book and binoculars. Remember to bring your camera with you.
There will be a coffee stop during the morning drive and a sundowner stop during the evening drive. Please note that the safari trips will be held in groups. Pickup and drop-off from and to your accommodation is not included in the tour price but can be arranged on request.
Pat, Pam, Ireland”
Day 1: Arrive at Garden Route Game Lodge & evening game drive
Day 2: Morning game drive and departure
- Meals: 1 breakfast & 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation
- Visit to our reptile park
- Two game drives
- Warm blankets for morning game drive
- Coffee and sundowner
- Anything mentioned optional
- Pick up and drop off service available on request
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices are for lodge rooms and lodge family rooms only. For alternative room types, please enquire with the tour operator. Bring some warm clothes even during the summer. It can be chilly during evenings and early mornings.