- Scuba diving
- Bicycle tour
- Standup paddleboarding
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Surf a Wave
- Catch a Fish and Eat It, Too
- Stand Up Paddling
- Practice Yoga on the Beach
Day 1 : Alajuela
Day 2-5 : Puerto Viejo
Day 6-10 : Dominical
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- All transport - On this trip we will be using our own private minibus (A/C, stereo & cooler).
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- White Water Rafting down the Pacuare River
- Visit Jaguar Rescue Centre & Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kayak / Stand Up Padde (SUP) board through Mangrove forrest
- Rainforest hike in the Marino Ballena national park
- Visit secluded waterfalls
- Visit the Whale Tail Beach at Uvita
- Swim in both Caribbean and Pacific oceans
- Yoga lessons
- Horseback riding
- See sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Whale and dolphin watching
- National park day trips
- Overnight hike to observatory lounge in Corcovado national park
- Day trip to Caño Island
- Swim in waterfalls
- Caribbean cooking class
- Beach BBQ
- Explore museums in the capital city
- And so much more! If you're interested in something that isn't on the list just ask us, if it's possible we will find you some options. We are here to help you find your ideal trip!
- Any international flights to Alajuela and from Dominical are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica South Trip: 10 Days - From Costa to Costa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica South Trip: 10 Days - From Costa to Costa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica South Trip: 10 Days - From Costa to Costa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica South Trip: 10 Days - From Costa to Costa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.