- Surf a Wave
- Stand Up Paddling in Santa Teresa
- Catch a Fish and Eat It, Too
- Practice Yoga on the Beach
- Bathe Under a Waterfall
- Go Bungee Jumping
- Rappel Down a Waterfall
- Beach Cleanup
- Go Scuba Diving
- Zip Lining
- Show more
Day 1 : Alajuela
Day 2-4 : Monteverde
Day 5-9 : Santa Teresa
Day 10-11 : Tamarindo
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Mountain Top Infiniti Pool Party (entrance and dinner)
- Salsa lesson & local home-cooked dinner
- Pacific Coast Catamaran Cruise - Incl. drinks, food, snorkelling, sunset
- Transport and Entrance to the Montezuma Waterfalls (Hike, Swim & Cliff jumping)
- Personal driver along with our ‘Chocolito Express’ minibus for our entire roadtrip
- All transport - On this trip we will be using our own private minibus (A/C, stereo & cooler).
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- 4 destinations and beautiful beaches
- Surf Breaks along the Pacific Coast
- Half-day surf experience (food, beverages, boards, instructors, and photographer included)
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Partying in Tamarindo
- Bungee jumping
- Coffee, Chocolate & Sugar cane plantation tour
- Rappel down a waterfall
- Deep-sea Fishing
- Night Hike tour
- Mountian top Cloud Forest Hike
- ATV Tour thought Clound forest and local comunity
- Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Inclusive group dinner cooked by Leaders and Group members
- Latin America’s longest zip line
- SUP boarding
- Scuba diving
- Painting class
- And so much more! If you're interested in something that isn't on the list just ask us, if it's possible we will find you some options. We are here to try and help you find your ideal trip!
- All meals and drinks (except those mentioned above)
- Activities outside of the ones listed above (optional activities are not included)
- Any Visa or Visa fees
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Costa Rica Evolution Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 October 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Evolution Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Evolution Trip: 12 Days - FnEZ EVOLUTION 25+ tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- You will be staying in clean and hygienic accommodations, and our transport will be cleaned/sanitized after each use and properly ventilated.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the departure date.