- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail the Whitsunday Islands
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Visit Magnetic Island
Factor 50 sunscreen at the ready. This trip is all about sun, sea and gorgeous, gorgeous scenery. Sail the Whitsundays and then take in Cairns. There’s scuba diving, snorkelling, or simply floating above The Great Barrier Reef to get excited about. Ready for it? Let’s go!
Day 1 : Farm Stay to Whitsundays Sailing
Day 2 : Airlie Beach
Day 3 : Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
Day 4 : Magnetic Island to Cairns
Day 5 : Cairns
Day 6 : Cairns
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- 3 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a motel
- 1 night sailing on a private yacht
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
Australia - Cairns
Tandem Skydive: AUD 309
Tully River Rafting (Full Day): AUD 199
Baron River Rafting (Half Day): AUD 152
Full Day Great Barrier Reef Trip: AUD 165
Bungy Jump: AUD 179
Jungle Surfing: AUD 274
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Airlie Beach and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Suntanner tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tropical Suntanner tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Suntanner tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.