- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Overnight sailing experience in the Whitsundays
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Visit Magnetic Island
- Visit a wildlife park
SPF 50 sunscreen at the ready - this trip is all about sun, sea and gorgeous, gorgeous scenery! Feel the wind in your hair as you sail the unbelievable Whitsundays, then take in all the exciting optional activities Cairns has to offer. Along the way, there's scuba diving, snorkelling, and simply floating above The Great Barrier Reef to get excited about. Sounds good, huh?
Day 1 : Airlie Beach to The Whitsundays (Sailing)
Day 2 : The Whitsundays to Airlie Beach
Day 3 : Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
Day 4 : Magnetic Island to Cairns
Day 5 : Cairns
Day 6 : Cairns
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- -3 nights in hotels
- 1 night in a hostel
- 1 night sailing on a yacht
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle with free Wi-Fi
-Great Barrier Reef day trip: from $165.00
-Bungy jumping in Cairns: from $179.00
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Airlie Beach and from Cairns are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Suntanner tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66 today.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tropical Suntanner tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tropical Suntanner tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Suntanner tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.