- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Visit Whitehaven Beach
- Sail the Whitsunday Islands
- Myella Farm Stay
- Visit Fraser Island (including Lake McKenzie)
The East Coast is the road well-travelled and for good reason. Expect surfing in Byron Bay, four-wheel driving on Fraser Island and even a spot of sailing in the Whitsundays. On land, sea or through the air (skydiving is an option), this trip will show you the best and the most beautiful of the East Coast.
Day 1 : Whitsundays (Overnight Sailing)
Day 2 : Airlie Beach
Day 3 : Airlie Beach to Farm Stay
Day 4 : Farm Stay
Day 5 : Farm Stay to Fraser Island
Day 6 : Fraser Island
Day 7 : Fraser Island to Brisbane
Day 8 : Brisbane to Byron Bay
Day 9 : Byron Bay
Day 10 : Byron Bay to Surf Camp
Day 11 : Surf Camp to Sydney
- 9 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 4 nights in lodges
- 2 night in hotels
- 2 nights in cabins
- 1 night in a motel
- 1 night sailing on a sailing yacht
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
- Awesome Topdeck Crew
The prices of optional activities offered on this trip change regularly. When prices are listed, they should be used only as a guide.
Australia - Myella Farm
Horse Riding: AUD 80
Australia - Fraser Island
Scenic Flight: AUD 80
Australia - Byron Bay
Tandem Skydive: AUD 309
Dolphin Kayaking: AUD 69
Surf Lesson: AUD 65
Stand-up Paddle Board Lesson: AUD 75
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Airlie Beach and from Sydney and NSW are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Coast Cruisin' tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 100 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 02 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
East Coast Cruisin' tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Coast Cruisin' tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.