- duration 48 hours
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Special Night Entrance to Taj Mahal
- View the Magnificent Taj Mahal in Moonlight
- A 4 Star Hotel in Agra is also included in this tour
The Taj Mahal is considered one of the most romantic monuments in the world. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan after the death of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, this white marble mausoleum is considered a monument to eternal love.
When can the Taj Mahal be seen by Moonlight?
A total of 400 tourists are permitted to see the Taj Mahal, on or around moonlit nights, on five specific nights in a month. These nights are the full moon night itself and the two nights before and after the full moon night.
To help you book in advance and avoid disappointment, we provide a list of full moon nights in the coming year. You can plan your trip beforehand, so you won't miss this eagerly awaited sight
Tourists can view the Taj Mahal from a distance of 500 m, from a nearby red sandstone platform. Tourists are permitted to carry still cameras for photography and binoculars for viewing.
Many cultural events are being held to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the Taj Mahal. Join the celebrations with a moonlight rendezvous with your loved one, at the monument to eternal love, at the Taj Mahal in Agra India.
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Delhi
- Moon light visit Entrances tickets
- AC Transport to Agra from Delhi and back on the next day
- Driver allowance, tolls, tax parking etc
- Local English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Accommodation in a 4 star Hotel in Agra
- Government services tax @ 3.50%
- Other Monument entrances except Moon light tickets to Taj Mahal
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Overnight Agra Trip is a wonderful tour package to explore spectacular places like New Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. The most attractive aspect of this tour is that it takes you to Taj Mahal, the architectural wonder of the world. The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most amazing view of the Taj Mahal from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort that lies across the River of Jamuna.