Highlights of the Amalfi Coast
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7559
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi Coast and to the island of Capri
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello
- Visit both Herculaneum and Pompeii
- Enjoy Italian hospitality at familyrun Hotel Due Torri
The real beginnings of southern Italy start in the Campania region, a sought-after spot since the Romans named it Happy Land. Based in quiet Agerola, amid the green Lattari mountains and away from the crowds, we visit the most famous sites in the Bay of Naples, namely the extraordinarily well-preserved ruins of Herculaneum and the legendary Unesco archeological site of Pompeii. On the other side of the Sorrento Peninsula, we explore the Amalfi Coast, one of the most dramatic stretches of coastline in Europe. Whether travelling to Capri by boat, admiring delightful coastal views from the Path of the Gods or visiting romantic Ravello, you’ll be spellbound by the natural beauty and cultural treasures of this land. Over time, illustrious artists, writers and actors have found inspiration here; now it’s your turn to live la dolce vita for a week.
Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano
Day 3: Visit the legendary archeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii
Day 4: Walk part of the divine Path of the Gods
Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Vesuvius, Sorrento or Naples
Day 6: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island
Day 7: Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola)
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, one lunch and six dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas and vaccinations
- Local city taxes (approximately €10)
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 112 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 May 2023, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What is the best month to visit Italy?
The best time to visit Italy is between the months of April and June as well as from September to October. The weather on the Italian Peninsula during these months is ideal for going out on sightseeing tours, hiking, and exploring treasures stretching from Palermo to the lagoons of Venice. Traveling to Italy during July and August is avoided by many because of the summer heat and crowds, while the period between November to March sees the fewest visitors in big cities. However, these months coincide with the prime skiing season in the Alps, while southern parts of Italy, such as Sicily, remain relatively warm during this time of year. Find more information here.
- Will I need a visa to travel to Italy?
- Which is the best airport to use for this tour?
- Is there an option for airport pick up?