- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of CapriSee the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano, and RavelloVisit both Herculaneum and legendary PompeiiEnjoy Italian hospitality at familyrun Hotel Due Torri
The real beginnings of southern Italy start in the Campania region, a sought-after place since the Romans named it 'happy land'. Based in the quiet village of Agerola, set amidst the green Lattari mountains away from the crowds, we visit the most famous sites in the Bay of Naples, namely the extraordinarily preserved ruins of Herculaneum and the legendary UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. On the other side of the Sorrento Peninsula, we explore the Amalfi Coast, one of Europe's most dramatic stretches of coastline. Whether travelling to Capri by boat, admiring some delightful coastal views from the ‘Path of the Gods', or visiting the incredibly romantic Ravello, you’ll be spellbound by the natural beauty and cultural treasures of this land. Over time, illustrious artists, writers, and actors have found inspiration in this land; now it’s your turn to live la dolce vita for a week!
Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola).
Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano.
Day 3: Visit the legendary archaeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii.
Day 4: Walk part of the spectacular 'Path of the Gods'.
Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Vesuvius, Sorrento or Naples.
Day 6: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island.
Day 7: Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola).
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners
- Transfer for group flights
- Any international flights to/from Agerola are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.