- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii
- Enjoy Italian hospitality at familyrun Hotel Due Torri
The real beginnings of southern Italy start in the Campania region, a sought-after place since the Romans named it 'happy land'. Based in the quiet village of Agerola, set amidst the green Lattari mountains away from the crowds, we visit the most famous sites in the Bay of Naples, namely the extraordinarily preserved ruins of Herculaneum and the legendary UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. On the other side of the Sorrento Peninsula we explore the Amalfi Coast, one of Europe's most dramatic stretches of coastline. Whether travelling to Capri by boat, admiring some delightful coastal views from the ‘Path of the Gods' or visiting the incredibly romantic Ravello, you’ll be spellbound by the natural beauty and cultural treasures of this land. Over time, illustrious artists, writers, and actors have found inspiration in this land; now it’s your turn to live /la/ /dolce vita/ for a week!
Start Bomerano (Agerola).
Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano.
Visit the legendary archaeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii.
Walk part of the spectacular 'Path of the Gods' .
Free day to relax, visit Vesuvius, Sorrento or Naples.
Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island.
Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola).
- 7 nights in a 3-star family-run hotel with pool , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners
- Travel by private minibus and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Transfer for group flights
- Sightseeing on foot and 1 short Grade 2 walk
- Group normally 6 to 18, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Agerola are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 165 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.