- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii
- Enjoy Italian hospitality at familyrun Hotel Due Torri
The real beginnings of southern Italy  start in the Campania region, a sought-after place since the Romans named it 'happy land'. Based in the quiet village of Agerola, set amidst the green Lattari mountains away from the crowds, we visit the most famous sites in the Bay of Naples, namely the extraordinarily preserved ruins of Herculaneum and the legendary UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. On the other side of the Sorrento Peninsula we explore the Amalfi Coast , one of Europe's most dramatic stretches of coastline. Whether travelling to Capri  by boat, admiring some delightful coastal views from the ‘Path of the Gods' or visiting the incredibly romantic Ravello, you’ll be spellbound by the natural beauty and cultural treasures of this land. Over time, illustrious artists, writers, and actors have found inspiration in this land; now it’s your turn to live /la/ /dolce vita/ for a week! *Temporary changes due to COVID-security measures. **Last updated: 16th July 2020* At Exodus we acknowledge our responsibility to have the most up to date information on anything that will affect our customers on holiday, and to communicate this to our customers as effectively as possible.Our general global COVID security measures are described in ourTravel">https://www.exodus.co.uk/travel-safety-charter">TravelSafety Charter, and changes will be made to these measures as required by the global pandemic situation.However, we also expect there to be *specific* requirements, measures and sometimes itinerary changes that apply to certain trips only, and may well be temporary measures. We have highlighted all known changes in the section below. *Entry requirements. *There are */no known changes/* to entry requirements that may affect your joining this trip.However for all trips, having the correct documentation and visa, if required, remains the customer’s responsibility based on their own nationality. We therefore encourage all travellers to check entry requirements using the travel advice of their home nation for the relevant destination. For UK passport holders that ishttps://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice *Local">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice">https://www.gov.uk/foreign-tra... COVID restrictions*There are likely to be some local requirements (some of which may be local law) in your host destination, related to face-masks and social distancing, details of which, will be explained by your leader on arrival. *Itinerary changes*There are */no planned itinerary changes/*. However, customers should be prepared for occasional short notice changes as required by local authorities or recommended by the Exodus Leader to maintain COVID-security for the group.  taxonomy/term/310 taxonomy/term/1526 taxonomy/term/3926
Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola).
Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano.
Day 3: Visit the legendary archaeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii.
Day 4: Walk part of the spectacular 'Path of the Gods' .
Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Vesuvius, Sorrento or Naples.
Day 6: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island.
Day 7: Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola).
- 7 nights in a 3-star family-run hotel with pool , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners
- Travel by private minibus and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Transfer for group flights
- Sightseeing on foot and 1 short Grade 2 walk
- Group normally 6 to 18, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Any international flights to/from Agerola are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 175 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of the Amalfi Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.