- Mountain biking
- Bicycle tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads
Over the years we've ridden every trail through the Anti Atlas Mountains in order to create the best off road cycling tour. This trip has everything from fast singletrack through palm trees, to ancient hairpinned muleteer’s routes and remote, rocky jeep tracks. As well as the amazing trails, there is epic scenery, delicious food and one of the warmest welcomes in North Africa. On this tour you will pass through areas untouched by mass tourism, but also get a chance to interact with local people and really experience the culture of some of the indigenous Berber people who populate this area.
Day 1: Start Agadir.
Day 2: Transfer to Tafraoute in the heart of the Anti Atlas Mountains. Introductory
ride through a lunar landscape, passing the famous painted Blue Rocks.
Day 3: Spectacular ride through impressive gorges and lush palmeries around Ait
Mansour. A rough and rocky day with 35km descent and optional tarmac climb
towards the end.
Day 4: Transfer to Tizi Mlil Pass for an exhilarating descent and a great ride back
Day 5: Ride down to the old walled town of Tiznit. Optional visit to silver markets
and traditional Hamman.
Day 6: Drive into High Atlas Mountains where the landscape is very different; ride
through pine forests and mountain villages of the Tiqqi Gorge to Imouzzer.
Day 7: The ultimate off road finale, through remote villages down to the Atlantic
Ocean for a swim; drive to Agadir.
Day 8: End Agadir.
- 7 nights hotels , All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- 6 days cycling with full vehicle support
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 75% off road, 25% paved roads
- Mountainous terrain with 6000m of exhilarating descents
- Group normally 4 to 12 plus leader, maximum 12 pax from 2019
- Min age 16 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to/from Agadir are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Atlas Descent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Atlas Descent tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Atlas Descent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Atlas Descent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.