Africa Photography and Art Tours 2017/2018
7 Photography and Art Tours
- Step bak in time to Islamic history of Egypt
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Walk between the ancient gates of Cairo
- Go on game drives and enjoy great wildlife views in Serengeti, Manyara and Ngorongoro.
- Capture on film the amazing landscape of the Serengeti plains and its numerous animals.
- Introduce yourself to the Maasai way of life in the shadow of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Spot the Big Five in national parks and reserves
- Visit local villages and cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Camp amongst Southern Africa's dramatic scenery
From US$ 2,749 US$ 2,172 16 days View Tour
|Dec 11||10+ seats left|
|Jan 22||Only 8 seats left|
- Witness the iconic wildlife at the foot of Mt Kilimanjaro
- Visit the Maasai and learn their way of life
- Gain a deeper understanding about rhino conservation
From US$ 3,599 US$ 3,347 8 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 1 seat left|
- The best photography tour around and inside the walls and gates of Cairo.
- Enjoy taking thousands of photos for the mosques, towers, domes and streets..
- Interact with the locals and check out the city's street life.
- Track the Big Five across the Serengeti and Masai Mara
- Enjoy daily game drives in Kenya's premier wildlife park
- Meet some of the "Maasai Mamas" and learn about the Clean Cookstoves Project
From US$ 7,099 US$ 6,602 13 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 2||Only 6 seats left|
Highlights Read More
From US$ 3,999 US$ 3,719 9 days View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 4||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results