- Climb in the stunning Todra, a gorge with walls over 300 metres high
- Mix with the locals and enjoy family-style dinners using local products.
- Experience the Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass across the Atlas Mountain Range
- Stroll around the remote Fint oasis and share the life of a local Berber family.
- Explore the Sahara desert by camel accompanied by nomads.
- Experience a night sleeping under the stars in the middle of the dunes of M'Hamid desert.
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest
- White water rafting from the source of the River Nile
- Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results