Africa Bike Tours 2017/2018
12 Bike Tours
- Visit the Lake Nakuru National Park and the Great Rift Valley
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve and Hells Gate National Park
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha
Visit the 3 most popular tourist attractions in Kenya namely Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara and... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Nairobi/Nairobi
- Operator Cruzeiro Safaris
From US$ 1,384 7 days View Tour
- Explore Hells Gate National Park on a bicycle
- Enjoy a boat ride and spot large hippos in Lake Naivasha
- Trek the lower gorge and take memorable pictures
After breakfast depart from your Nairobi hotel at 7:00 AM and drive to Hells Gate ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Nairobi, Kenya/Nairobi, Kenya
- Operator Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
From US$ 168 1 days View Tour
- Rise early for an unforgettable hike up the iconic Table Mountain of Cape Town. Enjoy spectacular panoramas over the "City Bowl" before catching the cable car back down.
- Enjoy a Cape Malay cooking class in Bo-Kaap.
- Work up a sweat on a mountain bike ride (or walk) before heading to a scenic overnight stay on the waters edge outside Paternoster.
From US$ 1,715 US$ 1,543 9 days View Tour
|Nov 21||Only 6 seats left|
|Dec 19||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore a side of Tanzania that most tourists rarely encounter
- Bike from the foothills of Kilimanjaro to the plains below
- Explore the countless miles of dirt roads, footpaths, and single-tracks
- Explore the vibrant streets of the city on your bike
- Discover Soweto's rich history and culture
- Visit a Soweto shebeen bar for a game of pool and drinks
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania.
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee.
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas.
From US$ 3,040 US$ 2,584 13 days View Tour
|Dec 17||Only 2 seats left|
|Jan 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the trails around Africa‘s tallest mountain and highest volcano - Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Bike through solitary rainforests, flat savannah and fertile fields of crop
- Safari in Arusha National Park
- Multi-day bike tour
- Bike along winding paths, picturesque landscape, villages, farms, and tea plantations
- Ride through sandy paths to reach the beaches along the Indian Ocean
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience
From US$ 1,485 US$ 1,337 14 days View Tour
|Mar 11||10+ seats left|
|Mar 25||10+ seats left|
- Cycle on Kilimanjaro's Shira Plateau.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the west Kilimanjaro plains.
- Spot wildlife in the forest en route.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results