Looking for available travel experts
6 Trips by Adventure Thirdpole (P) LtdKhushibun Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang.
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture.
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan.
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers.
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Cross a chain of mountains that separates two valleys.
- Revel in beautiful valleys, dense forests and snow capped mountains.
- Experience Bhutan's unique culture and village excursions.
- Enjoy amazing views of surrounding hills and mountains from the Pelela Pass.
- Explore museums & monasteries in Punakha.
- Hike up to the amazing cliff-hanging monastery of Tiger’s Nest.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results