5 Trips by Adventure Thirdpole (P) LtdKhushibun Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang.
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture.
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Cross a chain of mountains that separates two valleys.
- Revel in beautiful valleys, dense forests and snow capped mountains.
- Experience Bhutan's unique culture and village excursions.
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan.
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers.
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results