Top Adventure and sport activities Tours in 2019/2020
3753 Adventure and sport activities Tours
- Discover the creative energy of Belize City.
- Uncover the secrets of the San Ignacio ruins.
- Embark on a jungle adventure in San Ignacio.
SaveUS$ 203From US$ 1,050 US$ 892 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 5 seats left|
- Visit some of the world's premier historic sites – the Pyramids, Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings – with expert local guides..
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture.
- Your felucca sailing trip not only lets you experience some excellent Nubian hospitality, but is perhaps the perfect way to see the Nile and its gorgeous surrounds.
- Explore the ancient cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa.
- Wander through the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy.
- Lion Rock at Sigiriya is an amazing ruined fort and climbing to the top is one of the highlights of this fine country.
SaveUS$ 448From US$ 2,325 US$ 1,976 15 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 7 seats left|
- Trek to the world-famous Everest Base Camp.
- Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar.
- Travel through the Sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
- Cross the Chain Bridge in Budapest and take the funicular up to Buda Castle for beautiful views over Pest.
- Sip the famous Croatian Traminac Premium wine at a wine tasting at a 15th century family-run vinyard in quaint Ilok.
- Wander through Belgrade’s Bohemian quarter and grand 19th-century boulevards, before launching yourself into its animated nightlife.
SaveUS$ 454From US$ 2,360 US$ 2,006 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 13||Only 9 seats left|
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island.
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island.
SaveUS$ 84From US$ 1,033 7 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 2 seats left|
- Mongolia is a far-out destination, but you'll be in excellent hands.
- Whether by camel or on foot, experience Mongolia's incredible landscapes, from the rolling dunes just outside of Karakorum to the volcanic craters of the Great White Lake among the mountains.
- Two family ger camps allow you to experience nomadic life from the inside – a rare and rewarding cultural experience to remember.
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,015 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 3 seats left|
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 236From US$ 1,225 US$ 1,041 7 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
- Expert instruction from our first class guides.
- Excellent off-track and track skiing options.
- Welcoming mountain lodge accommodation in the heart of Telemark .
SaveUS$ 92From US$ 1,849 8 days View Tour
|Dec 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 2||Only 8 seats left|
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
SaveUS$ 286From US$ 2,110 US$ 1,920 8 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary.
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC.
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes.
SaveUS$ 362From US$ 1,260 US$ 945 7 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 6 seats left|
- See rocky red cliffs, monsoon forests, plunging waterfalls and some of the Top End’s best landscapes with visits to three national parks: Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park..
- Learn about the cultural importance of these spectacular landscapes through the eyes of experienced knowledgeable guides including a local Bininj Guluyambi guide.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky..
SaveUS$ 264From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,169 5 days View Tour
|Jul 2||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 16||Only 1 seat left|
- On this trip we are travelling in our own private minibus as this allows us to reach some more off the beaten path destinations and gives us flexibility which would not be possible by public transport.
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork).
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja.
SaveUS$ 820From US$ 4,260 US$ 3,621 10 days View Tour
|Jul 3||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 5 seats left|
- Swap the concrete jungle for the real thing on this trip into the rainforests, waterways, hot springs and palm-lined beaches of Costa Rica.
- Long-nosed tapirs, white-faced capuchin monkeys, elegant ocelots and three-toed sloths – Costa Rica is home to all manner of exotic native animals, and this trip puts you in the perfect position to spot them.
- Spend three days in the dense, vibrant forest of Monteverde, home to one of the worlds most elusive birds – the resplendent quetzal.
SaveUS$ 445From US$ 1,855 US$ 1,484 15 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 11||Only 3 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results