- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Camp under the stars in swags
- Explore the underground town of Coober Pedy – Opal Capital of the World
- Walk around the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
As we leave Adelaide you will notice the scenery change into rolling hills and vineyards as we enter a world-famous wine region known as the Clare Valley. That afternoon we explore the Southern Flinders Ranges and take a hike in Mount Remarkable National Park before settling underneath the gum trees for a night.
The next day we hit the Stuart Highway headed for the underground town known as Coober Pedy, here you will meet and feed orphaned Kangaroos and sift through the red dirt to find opals. Day three, we make our way to Watarrka National Park where the jaw-dropping Kings Canyon awaits to be discovered.
Our last two nights are spent around the sacred rock known as Uluru, where we enjoy the spectacular red and pink sunrises and sunsets and learn all about the local aboriginal culture.
Day 1: Flinders Ranges
Day 2: Coober Pedy
Day 3: Kings Canyon
Day 4: Uluru
Day 5: Uluru
Day 6: Kata Tjuta
- All meals
- 4 nights camping + 1 night dormitory accommodation
- National Park entry fees
- Hostel/Hotel pick up
- Optional Activities
- Save US$ 22+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.