- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Adelaide Central Markets Guided Tour
- Knappstein Enterprise Winery
- Wadlata Outback Centre
- Jeff Morgan Gallery
- Coober Pedy Opal Centre
- Uluru Sunset Experience with Sparkling wine
- Uluru Sunrise and guided Uluru walk
- Kata Tjuta guided walk
- King Canyon Guided Rim walk
- Alice Springs Town Tour
- Show more
Tail to top adventure is guaranteed on this epic Adelaide to Darwin tour, with an itinerary of extremes showcasing the country’s colours. First, the greens of South Australia’s wine regions; the eye-popping striations of Wilpena Pound; Coober Pedy’s lustrous opals; the Red Centre’s warmth. Finally, the crystal waterfalls of Katherine and Kakadu’s emerald hues await. Bring your sunglasses.
Day 1: Welcome to Adelaide
Day 2: Adelaide Flinders Ranges
Day 3: Flinders Ranges Port Augusta
Day 4: Port Augusta Coober Pedy
Day 5: Coober Pedy Uluru
Day 6: Uluru Sunrise Kata Tjuta
Day 7: Uluru Kings Canyon
Day 8: Kings Canyon Alice Springs
Day 9: Alice Springs
Day 10: Alice Springs Tennant Creek
Day 11: Tennant Creek Katherine
Day 12: Katherine Kakadu National Park
Day 13: Kakadu Darwin
Day 14: Litchfield National Park
Day 15: Farewell from Darwin
- Centrally located premium hotels
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park & Kakadu National Park
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park & Kakadu National Park entrance fees
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 292 today.
- Earn US$ 194+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outback Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.