- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Discover Adelaide and Alice Springs
- Explore Adelaide Central Market, Coober Pedy, Alice Springs Desert Park, and Nitmiluk National Park with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Cruise on Katherine Gorge, Yellow Water Billabong, and Darwin Harbour
- See vast cattle properties, and Karlu Karlu (Devils Marbles)
- View an opal demonstration in Coober Pedy, sunset and sunrise at Uluru, crocodiles and birdlife, Aboriginal rock art at Ubirr, and waterfalls in Litchfield National Park
- Visit former rocket testing site Woomera, the Telegraph Station, Royal Flying Doctor Service and School of the Air in Alice Springs, historic Daly Waters Pub
- Connect with Locals Meet the Falzon family, who have entertained and informed visitors for over 20 years in the outback of Australia, for a Be My Guest Outback Dinner and Show. You will hear stories of ecology, culture and astronomy and learn about the sustainable lifestyle the family has created.
- Dive into Culture Get up close to Aboriginal rock art dating some 20,000 years in Kakadu National Park.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Your visit to Australia's National Parks helps contribute to protecting our wildlife and wilderness.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Your stay at Wilpena Pound Resort directly assists the future of the local Aboriginal people as well as the environment.
- Show more
Looking for the best of the Outback? Look no further than this two-week journey into dazzling landscapes, rich Aboriginal culture, and classic local characters from the Red Centre to the lush, tropical Top End. Just like its name, this is the Outback Adventure that ticks every box.
Day 1: Welcome to Adelaide
Day 2: Heart of the Flinders Ranges
Day 3: Port Augusta on the Spencer Gulf
Day 4: The World Opal Capital Coober Pedy
Day 5: To Uluru in Central Australia
Day 6: Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
Day 7: Journey to Kings Canyon
Day 8: To A Town Like Alice
Day 9: Sights of The Alice
Day 10: Mysterious Sightings near Tennant Creek
Day 11: Katherine Via Thermal Springs
Day 12: To Australia's Largest National Park
Day 13: Top End Capital, Darwin
Day 14: Visit Litchfield and its Waterfalls
Day 15: Farewell Darwin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Regional Dinner
- 14 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 204+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outback Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.