- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Visit the Seal Bay Conservation to see rare sea lions up close, and head to a local wildlife park to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, some that have been recently rescued from bushfires.
- Kangaroo Island is known for its pristine stretches of sand, and you’ll soon know why. Take in the impressive coastal views from Remarkable Rock, check out Vivonne Bay and stroll down Hog Bay Beach.
- To get the heart racing, give sand boarding a crack down the white sand dunes of Little Sahara and climb to the island’s highest point – Prospect Hill – for some seriously panoramic views.
Kangaroo Island is one of Australia’s most wildlife-rich and naturally diverse regions. Set out to discover its beauty on a jam-packed two days from Adelaide, checking out a sea lion colony in Seal Bay, giving sand boarding a shot in Little Sahara and searching for marine life in Vivonne Bay. Your expert guide will help you see the best of this island, with plenty of native wildlife to spot and optional adventures to enhance your stay. With all of the difficult stuff taken care of, just sit back and get ready to dive into South Australia’s wildlife and wilderness hotspot.
Adelaide – Kangaroo Island
Kangaroo Island – Adelaide
- Lodge (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Ferry , Transfer coach
- Rob's shearing and sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Admirals Arch
- Any international flights to/from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kangaroo Island Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 14+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kangaroo Island Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 390 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 24 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kangaroo Island Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kangaroo Island Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Joining point instructions