- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Loll about with the local sea lions at Seal Bay
- Give sandboarding a crack amid the white sand dunes of Little Sahara
- Walk through Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary in search of koalas in their gumtree hideouts
- Take in the impressive coastal views from Remarkable Rock
Check out a sea lion colony in Seal Bay, give sand boarding a shot in Little Sahara and perhaps head out on a walk in search of Vivonne Bay's wildlife. Spot koalas in Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, clamber about the bizarre natural sculptures of Remarkable Rocks and peer out at the ocean through the natural overhang of Admirals Arch. With plenty of activities on offer and abundant adorable wildlife, this two-day trip makes for a unique island getaway.
Different landscapes. lakes and Bungle Bungles let you understand more about this wild Kimberley. If you like hiking,
swimming and drinking Champagne at the same time in the
Lake Agryle, go.”
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
Kangaroo Island to Adelaide
- Lodge (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Ferry , Transfer coach
- Rob's shearing and sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Admirals Arch
- Any international flights to/from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kangaroo Island Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 13 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 364 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 17 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kangaroo Island Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kangaroo Island Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Joining point instructions