- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- What’s Australia without a road trip? Take to the regional highways and pass through charming towns between Adelaide and Melbourne, without having to worry about any of the details.
- Be treated to some seriously epic views of the Twelve Apostles and Great Ocean Road along the way, stopping to spot native Australian wildlife like koalas, kangaroos and wallabies.
- Learn about local First Nations histories and cultures in the Grampians National Park and how important a connection to the land is to indigenous communities.
Set off on a short but sweet road trip from Adelaide to Melbourne and experience southern Australia's wild natural beauty. Drive through the Adelaide Hills, learn about First Nations history in the Grampians National Park and soak up the dramatic horizons rendered by the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge. Be captivated by each twist of the Great Ocean Road's turn, spot wild koalas at Kennett River and stop by some famed surf locations before finishing up in mighty Melbourne.
Adelaide – Grampians National Park
Grampians National Park – Great Ocean Road – Melbourne
- Dormitory (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Mackenzie Falls - Grampians
- Reeds Lookout (The Balconies) & Boroka Lookout
- 12 Apostles & London Bridge
- Koala spotting - Great Ocean Road
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Melbourne are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Ocean Road Adventure ex Adelaide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers some serious distances in a minivan. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times.
- For more details on specific logistical information for this trip, see the Important Notes and Essential Trip Information sections located below the trip itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Joining point instructions