- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sunset at the Twelve Apostles
- Stunning scenery along the Great Ocean Road
- Hikes among wildlife in the Grampians National Park
- Rainforest walks in the Great Otway National Park
Departing from Adelaide, we head through the striking scenery of the Adelaide Hills, eventually arriving into the Grampians National Park. Once arriving, we visit the magnificent Mackenzie Falls and watch the wildlife emerge as day turns into dusk. Next morning, we are up early to hike the Pinnacle, enjoy spectacular views of the Grampians form the top.
Hitting the road again we arrive at the famed 12 Apostles where we enjoy the sunset. Next morning, we visit the Great Otway National Park and stop in the popular beachside towns known as Apollo Bay and Lorne before arriving back into Melbourne city for our final goodbye.
Day 1: Grampians National Park
Day 2: Extraordinary rock formations
Day 3: Artistic beachside villages
- All meals
- 2 nights in dorm-style accommodation
- Hostel/Hotel pick up
- National Park Fees
- Optional Activities
- Save US$ 11+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.