- Road trips
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 21
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take up one of many hiking trails in Flinders Ranges National Park, stretching your legs at Alligator Gorge and setting up camp in the outback surrounds of Warren Gorge.
- Australia is known for its beaches, but did you know how good the ones on the Eyre Peninsula are? Spot dolphins surfing the waves in Venus Bay, explore the natural Talia Caves and take in the views from Locks Well.
- Get active on a series of included adventures along the Eyre Peninsula, including sandboarding at Lake Newland, a surf lesson and some hikes through Mt Remarkable National Park.
- Consider booking in on an unforgettable marine experience, swimming with sea lions as they duck, dive and roll in the crystalclear waters of Baird Bay.
The Eyre Peninsula is one of the Southern Ocean’s most beautiful coastal regions. Take to the coast – and the region’s national parks – as you jump on a seven-day regional road trip through South Australia’s hotspots. Visits the epic Flinders Ranges and head south along the Eyre Peninsula to experience some simply stunning stretches of sand – Venus Bay, Lake Newland, Baird Bay and Whalers Way, to name a few. With all the national park fees, transport, local guides and camping gear arranged, set off from Adelaide to a section of Australia that’s often missed on the tourist itinerary but has so much to offer.
Adelaide – Flinders Ranges National Park
Eyre Peninsula – Coodlie Park
Lincoln National Park – Mt Remarkable
Mt Remarkable – Adelaide
- Bush camp (no facilities) (1 night), Camping (with basic facilities) (4 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- All National Park entry fees
- Alligator Gorge National Park
- Duchman's Stern
- Warren Gorge
- Venus Bay
- Sandboarding at Lake Newland
- Talia Caves
- Whalers Way Conservation Park
- Glen Forest Wildlife Park
- Learn to surf class
- Any international flights to/from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eyre Peninsula Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eyre Peninsula Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eyre Peninsula Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eyre Peninsula Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Accommodation on this trip is simple swag-style camping, sometimes with minimal to no facilities.
- You’ll be travelling through regions with very little mobile service or internet connection.
- This trip involves plenty of walking and is best suited to travellers with a very good level of mobility and fitness. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- For more details on specific logistical information for this trip, see the Important Notes and Essential Trip Information sections located below the trip itinerary.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions