- Wine tasting tour
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Guided tour and wine tasting at Jacob's Creek Visitor Centre
- Visit four other cellar doors
- Gourmet pizzas for lunch
- Whispering wall
Stop for a jaw-dropping sight of the Whispering wall and find out where it got its name from. Move on to visit big wineries such as the world famous Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre. Wine taste at some popular smaller cellar doors such as Kies Family Wines, and Lambert Estate Wine; famous for their chocolate port!
Cellar door lunch at Kies Family Wines with a complimentary glass of wine.
Finish off your day with a spectacular lookout over Adelaide at Mengler's Hill.
- Hotel Pick Up/ Drop Off
- Wine Tasting
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
GGT charges 25% 8 – 30 days, 50% 24 hours – 7 days and 100% inside 24 hours prior to tour departure. Inside 3 days passengers wanting to change tour dates will be charged a booking amendment fee of $33.00 per person. We recommend that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.Other Practical InformationMultiple pick up locations available.