- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about First Nations Wardandi culture with a didgeridoo session in Ngilgi Cave, native food tasting, a bush medicine lesson and traditional fire lighting demonstration.
- Wildlifelovers, this one's for you! Get the chance to swim with wild sea lions and dolphins off the Eyre Peninsula and camp in the bush among kangaroos and kookaburras.
- Take guided hikes through Australia’s most captivating landscapes like the Porongurups, Flinders Ranges, Cape Le Grande National Park and the Stirling Ranges.
- Spend a day wineryhopping around the Margaret River region, sampling local food and drink in boutique wineries, breweries, a chocolate factory and a cheese factory.
Hit the road on a uniquely Australian adventure from Adelaide to Perth and encounter native Australian wildlife up close. Vast, rugged and beautiful, we think the best way to experience Australia is camping under the immense southern skies and road-tripping through incredible scenery. Spot kangaroos, wombats, emus and rare birds in remote national parks and enjoy stunning bush scenery on an adventure across the epic Nullabor Plain and Stirling Ranges into Western Australia’s wine country. This ten-day tour is perfect for international and local travellers who want an immersive journey through the wild landscapes of Australia's south coast.
Adelaide — Flinders Ranges National Park
Eyre Peninsula – Coodlie Park
Baird Bay – Penong
The Nullabor – Eucla
Cape Le Grand National Park
Cape Le Grand National Park
Cape Le Grande National Park – Stirling Ranges
South West Coast (Stirling Ranges)
Margaret River – Perth
- Bush camp (no facilities) 2 nights, camping (with basic facilities) 7 nights
- 9 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- All National Park entry fees
- Head of the Bight entry and Whale watching (in season)
- Ancient Empire Walk - Valley of the Giants
- The Diamond Tree
- Aboriginal Culture Dreamtime tour
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Perth are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adelaide to Perth Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adelaide to Perth Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adelaide to Perth Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adelaide to Perth Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip covers some serious distances in a minivan. Please read the itinerary for details on estimated drive times.
- You’ll be travelling through regions with very little mobile or internet connection.
- This trip involves plenty of walking and is best suited to travellers with a very good level of mobility and fitness. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Accommodation on this tour is bush camping, often with few facilities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions