- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a night in Grampians National Park
- Visit either Mackenzie Falls or Silverband Falls, depending on the weather
- Explore 12 Apostles & the Loch Ard Gorge
- Walk through an ancient forest in Great Otway National Park
Head for Halls Gap next, which is regarded as the heart of Grampians National park. Wake up to the musical murmurings of native Australian birds in Grampians. Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and visit Tower Hill, a 30,000-year-old extinct volcano.
Continue your journey through the renowned Great Ocean Road. Stop to see the 12 Apostles, be impressed by the powerful surf and stroll through a beautiful ancient rainforest. Spend your time enjoying the spectacular views and spotting Koalas and native birdlife before heading through to Melbourne.
Day 1: Adelaide - Grampians National Park
Day 2: Grampians National Park - Melbourne
- 1 night accommodation in Grampians
- All national park entrance fees
- Professional driver/guide
- Small-group touring experience
- Modern, air-conditioned, 24-seat vehicles
- 1 breakfast
- 1 dinner
- 4 Adelaide pickups/select Melbourne City drop offs
- 12 Apostles Helicopter Flight
- Meals not indicated above
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThings to carry: Sunscreen, a water bottle, warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months), camera, flashlight, insect repellent, towel, and money for meals.