- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get back to basics with this classic thirteenday overland adventure. See the highlights and national parks of Australia's Flinders Ranges, Red Centre and Top End in rugged, authentic style
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky
- See some beautifully remote places in the Flinders Ranges
- Check out one of the strangest towns in Australia built underground
Embark on a South Australia to Northern Territory adventure, from Adelaide to Darwin, taking in the region's biggest and best-known drawcards along the way. Drive the famous Oodnadatta Track, stroll around Wilpena Pound, witness Uluru during a stunning sunrise, wander through the majestic canyons of Kata Tjuta and admire the views from Kings Canyon. Get a taste of the tropics in Kakadu National Park. A region of exceptional landscapes and intriguing cultural attractions, this tail-to-top adventure of the Territory is a trip that will leave you with a profound appreciation of Australia's raw and rugged natural beauty.
Adelaide / Quorn / Wilpena Pound
Warren Gorge / Dutchman's Stern / Quorn
Coober Pedy / Yulara
Kings Canyon/Alice Springs
Alice Springs - Darwin flight
Kakadu National Park
Kakadu National Park
Nitmiluk National Park
Litchfield National Park
- Camping (with basic facilities) (2 night), Camping (with shared facilities) (2 nights), Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights), Permanent, furnished tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights), Underground Multishare (1 night) Hostel multishare (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfast, 12 Lunch, 10 Dinner
- All Terrain vehicle
- Wilpena Pound
- Anna Creek Station
- Coober Pedy Mine tour
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Dingo Fence
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Base Walk
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kata Tjuta
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Watarrka National Park Entry Fees
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Guluyambi Cultural Cruise
- Mawurndaddja rock art and occupation complex
- Jim Jim Falls Walk
- Maguk (Barramundi Gorge)
- Edith Falls
- Buley Rockholes
- Florence Falls
- Litchfield National Park
- Wangi Falls
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adelaide to Darwin Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Adelaide to Darwin Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adelaide to Darwin Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers