- Walking tour
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 24
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the best of southern and central Australia on an epic road trip. Like a true Australian drover, spend your nights camping in a swag under the southern sky.
- Visit the opalmining outpost of Coober Pedy, where scorching daytime temperatures have driven the town’s few residents to live underground.
- See the best of Australia’s iconic Red Centre on guided walks around Uluru, Kings Canyon and the ancient red domes of Kata Tjuja.
- Journey into the heart of the stunning Flinders Ranges and take an easy hike around Wilpena Pound, a natural amphitheatre of rocky mountains.
Travel into Australia’s magnificent Red Centre on this Overland journey from Adelaide. From the orange-rock spires of Warren Gorge, the underground mining town of Coober Pedy to the towering domes of Kata Tjuta, make your way through some iconic outback sights on your way to Alice Springs. See opal cutting demonstrations, meet the furry residents of a kangaroo orphanage, and learn about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander spiritual beliefs on a guided walk at Uluru as you discover more about this breathtaking Australian region.
Adelaide / Quorn / Wilpena Pound
Warren Gorge / Quorn
Coober Pedy / Yulara
Kings Canyon/Alice Springs
- Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night), Camping (with shared facilities) (1 night), Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights), Underground Multishare (1 night)
- 6 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- All Terrain vehicle
- Wilpena Pound
- Anna Creek Station
- Coober Pedy Mine tour
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Dingo Fence
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Base Walk
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kata Tjuta
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Watarrka National Park Entry Fees
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions