- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 8+ years old
- Discover the best of southern and central Australia on an epic road trip. Like a true Australian drover, spend your nights camping in a swag under the southern sky.
- Visit the opalmining outpost of Coober Pedy, where scorching daytime temperatures have driven the town’s few residents to live underground.
- See the best of Australia’s iconic Red Centre on guided walks around Uluru, Kings Canyon and the ancient red domes of Kata Tjuja.
- Journey into the heart of the stunning Flinders Ranges and take an easy hike around Wilpena Pound, a natural amphitheatre of rocky mountains.
Travel into Australia’s magnificent Red Centre on this Overland journey from Adelaide. From the orange-rock spires of Warren Gorge, the underground mining town of Coober Pedy to the towering domes of Kata Tjuta, make your way through some iconic outback sights on your way to Alice Springs. See opal cutting demonstrations, meet the furry residents of a kangaroo orphanage, and learn about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander spiritual beliefs on a guided walk at Uluru as you discover more about this breathtaking Australian region.
Adelaide / Quorn / Wilpena Pound
Warren Gorge / Quorn
Coober Pedy / Yulara
Kings Canyon/Alice Springs
- Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night), Camping (with shared facilities) (1 night), Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights), Underground Multishare (1 night)
- 6 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- All Terrain vehicle
- Wilpena Pound
- Anna Creek Station
- Coober Pedy Mine tour
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Dingo Fence
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Base Walk
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Kata Tjuta
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Watarrka National Park Entry Fees
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Any international flights to Adelaide and from Alice Springs are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 01 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adelaide to Alice Springs Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions