- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour the city of Addis Ababa and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Tiya
- Observe a range of wildlife in their lake habitats
- Visit regional tribes to discover vibrant cultures
Explore the captivating cities, towns, and natural landscapes of Southern Ethiopia on this immersive eight-day adventure. Delve into the cultures of the region by visiting tribal villages and communities.
Day 1: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Day 2: Addis Ababa - Lake Awasa, Ethiopia
Day 3: Lake Awasa - Arba Minch, Ethiopia
Day 4: Arba Minch - Jinka, Ethiopia
Day 5: Jinka - Turmi, Ethiopia
Day 6: Turmi, Ethiopia
Day 7: Turmi - Arba Minch, Ethiopia
Day 8: Arba Minch - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- 7 nights in hotels and lodges
- 5 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Roundtrip airport transfers & all transport per itinerary
- Addis Ababa airport pick-up & drop-off
- Transport in insured vehicles per itinerary
- A mix of cultural, wildlife, and natural experiences across Southern Ethiopia
- Boat cruise at Lake Chamo
- Addis Ababa city tour
- Lake Ziway visit
- Abijatta-Shalla National Park visit
- Crocodile Market visit
- Dorze Tribe visit
- Ari Tribe visit
- Mursi Tribe visit
- Hamar Tribe visit
- Daasanach Tribe visit
- Konso Tribe visit
- Tiya visit
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 101 today.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Ethiopia Cultural Experience 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 575 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Ethiopia Cultural Experience 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Ethiopia Cultural Experience 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.