- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour the city of Addis Ababa and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Tiya
- Observe a range of wildlife in their lake habitats
- Visit regional tribes to discover vibrant cultures
Explore the captivating cities, towns, and natural landscapes of Southern Ethiopia on this immersive eight-day adventure. Delve into the cultures of the region by visiting tribal villages and communities.
Day 1: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Day 1: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
Day 2: Addis Ababa - Lake Awasa, Ethiopia (Day 2: Addis Ababa - Lake Awasa, Ethiopia)
Day 3: Lake Awasa - Arba Minch, Ethiopia (Day 3: Lake Awasa - Arba Minch, Ethiopia)
Day 4: Arba Minch - Jinka, Ethiopia (Day 4: Arba Minch - Jinka, Ethiopia)
Day 5: Jinka - Turmi, Ethiopia (Day 5: Jinka - Turmi, Ethiopia)
Day 6: Turmi, Ethiopia (Day 6: Turmi, Ethiopia)
Day 7: Turmi - Arba Minch, Ethiopia (Day 7: Turmi - Arba Minch, Ethiopia)
Day 8: Arba Minch - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Day 8: Arba Minch - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- 7 nights in hotels and lodges
- 5 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Roundtrip airport transfers & all transport per itinerary
- Addis Ababa airport pick-up & drop-off
- Transport in insured vehicles per itinerary
- A mix of cultural, wildlife, and natural experiences across Southern Ethiopia
- Boat cruise at Lake Chamo
- Addis Ababa city tour
- Lake Ziway visit
- Abijatta-Shalla National Park visit
- Crocodile Market visit
- Dorze Tribe visit
- Ari Tribe visit
- Mursi Tribe visit
- Hamar Tribe visit
- Daasanach Tribe visit
- Konso Tribe visit
- Tiya visit
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 124 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1061 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Ethiopia Cultural Experience 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Ethiopia Cultural Experience 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.