Accra Walking tours 2019/2020
4 Walking tours
- Visit the unique, urban communities of modern Accra.
- See how the industrious local people make a living.
- Learn about the heritage and culture of people living in Old Fadama.
- Visit several vibrant and popular local Accra markets.
- See how locally-sourced wood is used at the Timber Market.
- Learn about the use of indigenous plants and roots in herbal medicine.
- Visit the fascinating neighbourhoods that illustrate Accra's history.
- Admire some of Ghana’s best pre-colonial buildings.
- Learn about the history and heritage of Accra through its architecture.
Highlights7% off Today
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
SavingUS$ 191From US$ 2,730 US$ 2,539 14 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||Only 5 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results