Accra Walking tours 2019/2020
4 Walking tours
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
SaveUS$ 202From US$ 2,880 14 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results