- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-38405
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- In Accra visit Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Independence Square and more
- Visit the sobering Cape Coast and Elmina slave castles
- Tour a unique village on Amansari Lake
- Stop in Kakum National Park and walk the forest canopy
The tour begins from the nation’s capital of Ghana, where we have an in-depth tour of Accra. Then we leave the big city behind and explore all the way along the coastal region where you can tour the infamous castles known for temporarily housing slaves, before returning to Accra for the final day.
Day 1: Arrive in Ghana
Day 2: Accra Tour
Day 3: Cape Coast Castle
Day 4: Elmina Tour
Day 5: Beyin, Axim
Day 6: Axim, Butre, Busua
Day 7: Busua – Dixcove – Kakum National Park – Accra
Day 8: Shopping and departure
- 7 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner
- Private Insured vehicle with air-conditioning
- Professional English speaking driver
- All attractions and activities fee
- Complimentary daily water
- Private tourguide
- 24 hours ongoing support
- International flight ticket
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Visa and Yellow Fever Vaccination Fee
- COVID-19 Test Fee if applicable at time of travel
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou need a visa to enter Ghana except if you are coming from an exempted country You need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to enter Ghana