- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kakum N.P. A walk in the lush rainforest and the chance to join an optional exhilarating canopy tour.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region.
- Mole A walking safari in the park to look for elephants.
- Kumasi The vibrant colours of the largest market in West Africa.
From its lush rainforests to its golden sandy beaches, Ghana is a land of immense natural beauty. Experience the country's diverse and rich cultures, vibrant markets, traditional Lobi villages, plus the chance to observe monkeys and track wild elephants. Kakum National park - A walk in the lush rainforest and the option to join an exhilarating canopy tour Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region Gold Coast Castles - The impressive 18th Century castle of Elmina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
In terms of the whole trip it was one of the best I have ever done and I thought it was just excellent”
Day 1 : Join trip in Accra
Day 2 : Explore the bustling city of Accra including colonial James Fort. Afternoon drive to Koforidua
Day 3 : Morning tour of Bunso Arboretum followed by a visit to an UNESCO Ashanti Shrine; Drive to Techiman
Day 4 : Guided visit of Boabeng-Fiema Monkey Sanctuary before afternoon drive to Mole National Park
Day 5 : Explore Mole National Park on a full day of walking safari
Day 6 : Full day drive to Bolgatanga
Day 7 : Visit Gurunsi traditional mud houses and wander through Bolgatanga market
Day 8 : Full day drive to Wa via Navrongo Cathedrale and Dagarti village
Day 9 : Explore the Wa region, visit Lobi villages and meet a tribal chief
Day 10 : Full drive to Techiman via old-style Sudanese mosques
Day 11 : Drive to Kumasi; Afternoon tour of the city followed by the possibility to visit an Ashanti funeral
Day 12 : Drive south to Anomabu; Free afternoon to relax on the Atlantic coast
Day 13 : A morning visit to the slave castles of Ghana's Gold Coast before a free afternoon or chose to visit Kakum National Park
Day 14 : Return to Accra where trip ends
- 13 nights comfortable hotel
- 13 Breakfast
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Accra and from Kotoka International Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ghana's Wildlife, Tribes and Castles tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 103 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ghana's Wildlife, Tribes and Castles tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 294 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ghana's Wildlife, Tribes and Castles tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ghana's Wildlife, Tribes and Castles tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.