- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 10+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk the stunning treetop rope bridges in Kakum National Park
- Visit the Temple of the Pythons and the Voodoo Museum
- Stroll the Grande Marche/Fetish Market in Togo
- Visit the sobering Cape Coast Castle in Ghana as well as a slave house in Agbodrafo
Start in Accra and soak up the history before traveling to Cape Coast where you'll visit the famed Cape Coast Slave Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home of the "door of no return". Visit Kumasi, the capital of the Ashanti Kingdom of Gold, as well as Ho, Wli Falls, and the Volta Region. In Togo, visit the Lome Central Market, Lake Togo, and Ouidah — the birthplace of Voodoo. Then, explore beautiful Ganvie, known as “the Venice of Africa” in Benin.
This trip includes all accommodation and several meals. Please see the itinerary and what's included sections for more details. Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to learn more about this fascinating part of the world.
Day 1: Accra
Day 2: Accra and vicinity sightseeing
Day 3: Accra - Cape Coast
Day 4: Cape Coast and vicinity sightseeing
Day 5: Elmina - Kumasi
Day 6: Kumasi and vicinity sightseeing
Day 7: Kumasi - Ho, Volta Region
Day 8: Ho - Wli- Ho
Day 9: Ho, Ghana to Lome, Togo
Day 10: Lome and vicinity
Day 11: Lome - Ouidah - Cotonou, Benin
Day 12: Cotonou - Ganvie - Cotonou
Day 13: Contou to Accra
Day 14: Departure
- Meals : Breakfast daily and 12 Dinners
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Hotel accommodation at the indicated properties
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced tour guide
- Bottled water while on tour
- Admission to listed sites
- Cost of visa
- Travel insurance
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Meals not listed
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour can also be performed for solo travelers and couples. Please make an enquiry for more information.