- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-38413
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit the Kumasi Cultural Center
- Discover Manhyia Palace Museum
- Try your hand at Kente weaving at Adanwomase Kente weaving Village
- Visit local villages and learn about Ntonso Adrinka Symbols
The tour begins from the Ashanti capital, Kumasi. We then explore and amuse ourselves all the way around the middle belt of the country, ending the tour in Accra, the country’s capital. Visit the biggest open-air market in West Africa, see the amazing landscapes of the country, explore the rich culture of local villages, and visit the only natural lake in Ghana. End your trip with a tour of Accra, Ghana’s capital city.
Day 1: Arrive in Ghana
Day 2: Accra – Kumasi
Day 3: Ashanti Cultural Villages
Day 4: Okomfo Anokye Sword Site, Abono Village
Day 5: Kumasi - Accra, Departure
- 4 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Professional English speaking Driver
- Fuel for round trip
- One-way domestic flight
- Private tour guide
- All attraction and activity fees
- Complimentary daily bottle water
- 24 hours ongoing support
- International flight
- Visa and COVID-19 test fees (if applicable)
- Any meal not mentioned in itinerary
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou need a visa to enter Ghana except if you are coming from exempted countries You need a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to enter Ghana