Accra Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
7 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours
- Learn more about the culture and traditions of locals living in Old Fadama.
- Explore modern communities of urban Accra.
- Get closer to the local way of life.
- Explore the markets of Accra.
- See how wood is sourced at a Timber Market.
- Learn more about herbal medicine and indegenous plants.
- Explore Accra's beautiful neighborhoods.
- Visit some of the best pre-colonial attractions of Ghana.
- Enjoy Accra's rich architecture.
- Explore the beautiful markets of Accra.
- Learn how to bargain like a local.
- Discover the ‘shared taxi’ system of Ghana.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 70 2 hours View Tour
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
- Kakum N.P.
- Bolgatanga and the Far North - Lobi Villages, distinctive local architecture and painted houses in the Wa region..
- Mole - A walking safari in the park to look for elephants..
SavingUS$ 144From US$ 2,736 14 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||Only 10 seats left|
- Watch local craftsmen create beautiful crafts.
- See fishmongers hauling fish.
- See people make handmade leather shoes.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results