- Lots of activities like sand surfing, camel ride and henna painting
- Watch a beautiful belly dance
- Buffet dinner included
Once you've reached the traditional camp, you can enjoy some leisure time and embark on a camel ride, henna painting, sand surfing, Arabic dress photos, falcon photos and many other fun activities.
Savor a delicious traditional BBQ buffet dinner while enjoying the belly dancer show. As soon as all the activities finished you will be given proper sleeping arrangements to enjoy your rest of the night at the desert while listening to the calm sounds of the desert.
Enjoy a continental buffet breakfast in the morning before heading back to central Abu Dhabi.
- Overnight camp & sleeping arrangements
- Belly Dance show, Falcon on hand for photos
- Dune bashing for 45-60 minutes
- Arabic Dress for photos
- Camel farm visit
- Beverages Soft drinks, coffee & tea
- Continental Breakfast
- BBQ Buffet dinner
- Henna painting for ladies
- Shisha Smokes
- Pick up and drop off from Abu Dhabi Airport, Port, Hotels & malls by 4x4
- Experienced Safari Guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Quad Bike ride
1. Abu Dhabi Port – Ships Arrivals : Our Safari Marshal will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name board of yours for the pickup
2. Abu Dhabi international Airport : Guests are requested to come to Airport Premier inn hotel lobby which is 10 minutes walk away
3. Any City Hotels in Abu Dhabi : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from the hotel lobby
4. Any Malls : Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from the Mall’s main entrance
During the ramadan as a sign of respect to the Islamic Culture here in the UAE, alcoholic beverages and Belly Dancing will not be included on the list of activities we offer at the desert camp in Abu Dhabi
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.